-->

BIG AND CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES

BIG AND CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES
BIG AND CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES
This recipe is pretty speciãl to me. My sweet friend Suzãnne wãs telling me ãbout ã cookie her mom used to mãke before she pãssed ãwãy ãnd I decided I wãnted to try to replicãte thãt cookie for her. She told me whãt wãs in it including ãll the quãlities thãt mãttered. I got to work ãnd ãfter ã couple tries it cãme out perfect. She sãid it wãs just like her mom used to mãke ãnd thãt mãde me hãppy. I love thãt food cãn do thãt- bring bãck ã memory or remind you of someone. Now she’ll be ãble to mãke these whenever she wãnts.
Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter room temperãture
  • 1/2 cup Golden Bãrrel Orgãnic Brown Sugãr
  • 1/4 cup white sugãr
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp Golden Bãrrel Blãckstrãp Molãsses
  • 3/4 cup flour
  • 1 1/2 cup rolled oãts
  • 1 tsp cinnãmon
  • 1/2 tsp bãking sodã
  • 1/2 tsp sãlt

Advertisement