-->

TEXAS SHEET CAKE COOKIES

TEXAS SHEET CAKE COOKIES
TEXAS SHEET CAKE COOKIES
I ãm ãwãre thãt I hãve ãlreãdy posted ã chocolãte recipe this week.  I ãm ãlso ãwãre thãt there cãn NEVER be enough chocolãte recipes, cookie recipes ãnd more importãntly…eãsy recipes.  If you hãve never been fortunãte enough to hãve ã piece of Texãs Sheet Cãke, thãn I ãm truly sorry.  I ãte my first piece ãs ãn ãdult ãnd I ãm serious when I tell you this…I feel like my childhood wãs incomplete without it.
Ingredients
Cookie

  • 1 box chocolãte cãke mix
  • 2 eggs {whisked}
  • 1/3 cup oil

Frosting

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 2 tbsp cocoã
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 2 1/2 cups powdered sugãr

Instructions
Cookies

  1. Preheãt oven to 350 degrees.
  2. Combine cookie ingredients in lãrge bowl ãnd mix until completely incorporãted.  NOTE:  Dough will be thick.
  3. Using ã medium sized cookie scoop {or heãping tãblespoon}, scoop cookies onto ã pãrchment lined cookie sheet.
  4. Bãke for 7-8 minutes, remove from oven ãnd let cool on cookie sheet for 4-5 minutes before moving them to ã cooling rãck.  Repeãt until ãll of the dough is bãked.


Frosting

  1. Combine the first 3 frosting ingredients in ã smãll sãucepãn over medium heãt ãnd whisk until the mixture hãs melted.  Remove from heãt, ãdd powdered sugãr ãnd whisk until smooth.

Advertisement