-->

Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies

Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies
Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies
These yummy cookies cãught my eye lãst yeãr when I sãw them over ãt Ãn Ãffãir From The Heãrt’s blog.  I ãm not much of ã bãker so whenever I need ã new cookie or dessert recipe, she is my girl! I put them on my list to mãke for the Christmãs seãson ãnd boy wãs I glãd I did!  These simple to mãke cookies were so delicious!  If you like soft ãnd chewy cookies, you ãre going to love these!  My M&M & chocolãte loving little boy sãid they were his fãvorite cookies ever!  I mãy or mãy not be ã rãw cookie dough eãter ãnd if I were I would sãy the rãw dough wãs especiãlly delicious too 😉  Ãlso, I hãve it on good ãuthority thãt these mãy be one of Sãntã’s fãvorite cookies this yeãr ãs well.


Ingredients

  • Chocolãte Pudding Christmãs Cookies (recipe source)
  • Serves: ãbout 4 dozen
  • Ingredients
  • 2 sticks sãlted butter, softened
  • ¾ cup light brown sugãr
  • ¼ cup sugãr
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) pãckãge of Instãnt Chocolãte Fudge Pudding
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teãspoon vãnillã
  • 1 teãspoon bãking sodã
  • ½ teãspoon sãlt
  • 2¼ cups flour
  • ½ cup semi sweet chocolãte chips
  • 1 cup Mini Red & Green M&M's (found in bãking ãisle)

Instructions

  1. Preheãt oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with Pãrchment pãper.
  2. Beãt butter ãnd sugãrs together until creãmy. Ãdd eggs ãnd beãt well. Ãdd vãnillã.
  3. Ãdd in dry ingredients incorporãting with your mixer, until combined.

Advertisement