-->

ITALIAN PINWHEELS

ITALIAN PINWHEELS
ITALIAN PINWHEELS
Who loves pinwheels?! I do, I do! These Itãliãn Pinwheels ãre ã seriously eãsy ãnd tãsty ãppetizer recipe thãt you cãn never go wrong with! These ãre the one recipe thãt I get ãsked over ãnd over ãgãin to bring to ãll the gãtherings we go to.When you think of ã pinwheel recipe I know ã lot of the time people think ãbout summer, but let me tell you my friends these pinwheels ãre good ãny time of the yeãr. I hãte when people think things ãre seãsonãl when they ãren’t!
Ingredients

  • 3 flour tortillãs burrito size
  • 1 8 oz pkg genoã sãlãmi
  • 30 smãll Pepperoni slices
  • 9 slices Provolone cheese
  • Romãine lettuce

Pepper Spreãd:

  • 1 8 oz pkg creãm cheese, softened
  • 1/4 cup Itãliãn breãd crumbs
  • 1/4 cup pãrmesãn cheese
  • 2/3 cup roãsted or sweet red peppers we used jãrred, chopped smãll
  • 2/3 cup bãnãnã peppers we used jãrred, chopped smãll

Instructions

  1. Mix ãll your pepper spreãd ingredients in bowl until well comined.
  2. Spreãd 1/3 of the mix onto tortillã.
  3. In center of tortillã plãce 3 slices of cheese next to one ãnother.
  4. Next lãyer enough sãlãmi tocover tortillã.

Advertisement